Lawyers who are members of select bar associations are eligible for a one-time $100 Justia credit (hereinafter “Bar Credit”) that may be applied towards the purchase of select Justia Marketing Solutions, subject to all applicable terms and conditions, including the following:
1. Justia Terms of Service Apply
All terms and conditions listed in the Justia Terms of Service apply to all lawyers using the Bar Credit to the extent that such terms do not directly conflict with any express provision herein. Justia Terms of Service may be modified from time to time.
2. Bar Credit Eligibility
The following terms govern Bar Credit eligibility:
3. Credit Amount
- The Bar Credit is only available to licensed United States lawyers who are members in good standing of select bar associations and other organizations. A current list of these select bar associations and other organizations is maintained by Justia. Justia may also provide a landing page on the Justia website to show the benefits to the organization’s members.
- In the event a lawyer is a member of more than one eligible organization, the lawyer may only use one Bar Credit per calendar year.
- Once a lawyer uses a Bar Credit awarded due to his or her membership in a particular organization, that lawyer will no longer be eligible for any future credits created for members of that particular organization. Lawyers are only eligible for one Bar Credit per membership organization in their lifetime.
The Bar Credit has a maximum value of one hundred ($100.00) U.S. Dollars.
4. Bar Credit Usage
The following terms govern how eligible lawyers may redeem their Bar Credit:
5. Bar Credit Expiration
- Bar Credits have a maximum value of one hundred ($100.00) U.S. Dollars.
- Bar Credits can be applied to the initial purchase of or renewal of one product or service within Justia Amplify, Justia Elevate, or Justia Premium Placements on the Justia Lawyer Directory. Bar Credits cannot be applied to Justia Connect Pro Membership fees or offers available through Justia Lifestyle Savings and Justia Legal Deals.
- Bar Credits are only available for one-time use and will not be applied to subsequent product renewals.
- Only one (1) Bar Credit may be applied per eligible product or service.
- The full Bar Credit must be applied to one eligible Justia product. The value cannot be split amongst multiple products.
- Bar Credits awarded by virtue of membership in different organizations cannot be combined. Bar Credit may be combined with other Justia promotional offers, including non-Bar Credit discounts, credits, or coupon codes as may be released by Justia from time to time.
- Lawyers may only use one (1) Bar Credit per calendar year.
- Bar Credits are a one-time use promotion and do not renew under any circumstance. Lawyers are limited to one Bar Credit per organization throughout their lifetime.
- Bar Credits will be applied after any other applicable discounts are deducted from the amount due.
Available Bar Credits expire under the following circumstances:
- Immediately when a lawyer is no longer eligible for the credit, including if the lawyer ceases to be a member in good standing of the particular organization for which he or she wishes to claim a credit.
- At any time, in Justia’s discretion or upon termination of the Bar Credit program.